Walk-In Tattoo Shop in Los Angeles
Our Los Angeles tattoo shop is open for walk-ins. However, if you have an artist in mind, we recommend that you book your visit in advance. That way, you can save time from waiting for the artist you choose to be available for you. You may fill out the contact form for bookings. Otherwise, you may visit the booking page or call us at (323) 879-9407. If you do not have a design in mind, you may fill out the contact form below or call us at the same number mentioned.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is your Los Angeles tattoo shop open on Sundays?
- Yes. In order to accommodate clients with a busy weekday schedule, our tattoo shop is open on Sundays.
- Our operating hours are 12 PM to 9 PM on Sunday through Thursday. Our tattoo shop is open from 12 PM to 10 PM on Friday and Saturday.
Does your Los Angeles tattoo shop take walk-ins?
- Yes, our tattoo shop accepts walk-ins.
- However, we recommend that you call us first and book an appointment to ensure that your favorite artist will be ready for you.
- For booking, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does getting a tattoo at the Darlin’ Rose Social Club tattoo shop work?
- Walk-ins are welcome. However, to ensure a smoother transaction and to avoid lengthy wait times, please follow the procedure below:
- Call (323) 879-9407 or email us at: email@example.com
- We will discuss the specifics of the tattoo you are considering. You can tell us if you have a preferred tattoo artist or we can help you find the right match.
Do you have a specific price range for complicated tattoo designs?
- Tattoos are highly personalized works of art. The price of the tattoo varies depending on the size, complexity, and other factors.
- You may ask the artist about their rate and get a quote for the specific work you are looking to get done.
Does your Los Angeles tattoo shop offer a specific minimum price?
- Yes. For our tattoo shop's minimum price for simple designs, please call us at (323) 879 9407 or contact us with any questions.